Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Happy New Year

Editor's Note: This entry is backdated from my old website I had back in 2003.

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone had a fun, but safe, time over the holidays. Now the task is to get back in the swing of things. My new year has not started out all that great so far. The first weekend of the new year, my car battery died. I had to get the car towed back home because it was just totally DEAD dead. $75.00 later, new battery, all good.

Also in that same weekend, I received a scorching case of shingles. Lovely. To anyone else who has suffered this, I commiserate with you whole-heartedly. I was even luckier that the particular nerve spiral that was attacked... was on my face and neck. So for those of you expecting new pictures soon... keep waiting... maybe in a month or two I'll be able to have some new ones taken, but right now, cameras are not my highest priority.

No comments: