Friday, August 5, 2005

A Good Day

Wow... I had a whole day off today and am getting another one tomorrow... holy crap! I'm amazed that I wasn't called by the office ONCE! Hmmm... maybe this is a bad thing? Nah....

So, Rob got a job! YAY!! He started work today. He's selling boats so... if anyone wants to buy a boat. ;) This makes Jenna very happy... VERY happy indeed.

Going to a birthday party tomorrow night. Then on Saturday I get to babysit for Twink's wee ones. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Should be a lot of fun. :)

Other than that, not much else to report. Still not sure if I'm going to Indiana next weekend. Possibly. Things are still kinda up in the air at the moment. I love last minute decisions, don't you?

Anyway, that's all for now. Short and sweet (very atypical of me, I know) but at least it's not a long drawn out weep reflecting a gnarfed-up frame-of-mind. I do have some good days now and then. :)

No comments: