Monday, January 30, 2006

Denver

So, this is a backdated entry. I decided to start updating my journal again and this time keep it up day to day. Even if it's just the day-to-day BS of life, at least it's a record of my life. A LOT has happened since my last post, and I might bring it up here some time... but until I do... here's the latest.

So, last week some time, my boss's boss begged me to come up here to Denver to work with them on moving some of our processes from Orlando do Denver. I'm not sure what to think about all of it really. On the one hand it's a good idea because it will allow us to get some new development time in Orlando. However, on the other hand, it may just be what FHMS needs to push more and more people out of Orlando. They're already making overtures and suggestions that people move here. Yeah, it's pretty... but the climate sucks (for me anyway) and my heart belongs to Florida (as fucked up as it is... Florida that is, not my heart).

So, I get here... and they don't even have a computer... OR A CHAIR for me. I had a desk and monitor and that was it. So by the time 3:30 pm local time rolled around, she suggests I just go back to the hotel and wait until tomorrow. Sounded like a damn good idea to me... I didn't get any sleep the night before anyway.

So I came back here to the hotel, assed out for three hours, woke up and watched 24 and then slept until the next day. Wasted Monday. Weeeeee.

No comments: