Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A new year, A new plan, A new life

This has been one hell of a year. Let's see. I was introduced to the rave scene, I went to my first massive event (Ultra), I met some of the best people on the face of the planet, I went through the emotional wringer with people very close to me and had to excise a cancer from from our group of friends, Rob left three different jobs and finally went back to the company he started at, Rob and I broke up bitterly and have resolved enough to become friends again, I fell in and out of love several times, my love of music and writing music was rekindled, I bought turntables and began learning how to spin, I started a vinyl record sales company with Twink which opens it's doors in March, I collaborated with Rabbit on a track for a contest which we took first place in, I bought tickets to the WMC for next year... been a busy, busy year. Next year will be even more of the same. A fire has been lit under my hiney, basically. It's time to move on with life and do what I want to do, what I love doing, what I was meant to do.

This coming year will be a year of music. It will be one of change in both vocation and avocation. To quote Tank (from the Matrix), "It's an exciting time to be alive!" I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation and excitement! No More Drama. It's time to get this party started!

No comments: