Thursday, April 6, 2006

Happy Days Are Here Again

Wow... I'm not sure how I'll make it through today without collapsing... but I'm gonna try. Waking up with BooKoo... let's put it that way. :) So MUCH has happened!! Why haven't I posted about it? Uhm... Because so MUCH has happened I haven't even had the chance to sit down and write about it! Been too busy experiencing it!

I think the last I left off I was getting ready for WMC. So, let's start there. Be prepared for a lengthy post here, folks.

So Twink and I went to the WMC and had a blast. Far too many parties and yet not enough. :) But it was a blast for more than just that. Hanging out with good friends, listening to good music... was just the beginning. I also got my demo listened to at a demo listening workshop and made several good contacts... one of which called me last Saturday! Might be making music with a management company soon! I also got a great gift from Twink that weekend. It was one of those sacrifices... something that hurt her to give and yet something I needed very badly. It shook me up and got me to where I needed to be. But probably best of all... I met someone new.

Rob and I have been emotionally separated now for some time. We've been having issues with figuring out how to separate the house but I think he's finally come to terms with me on that. I hope. I don't need more crap from him about that. I was beginning to feel like the drama would never end. I was also of the mindset that I wouldn't meet anyone new... that my life would be loveless in "that" respect. Well, I was wrong. :)

I'm not saying this guy's the one. I'm not saying it'll all be wine and roses. But so far... so good. Last night we talked about something in my life that's very difficult for most guys to deal with. Something I have to deal with every day which is not a normal thing for people to deal with. I was surprised that he had something big to tell me too. I was nervous to talk to him about it but I knew that since we were getting so close to each other... it was necessary to talk about. And all I can say is that the night went beautifully! Haven't been this happy in a VERY long time!

I'll probably write more about these things as time goes on. Right now I'm dealing with sleep deprivation... so this entry will be rather disjointed... heh. I also, inexplicably, got a raise at work, I'm getting $2600 back in tax refunds, I bought a new MIDI Controller keyboard last night (which should be here in 10 to 14 days) and well hell... how much more can I take right now? I dunno but let the good times roll, biotch!

Alright... anyway... I'm off to get ready for the doctor and work. I have a slight bronchial infection and need to see the doc about it today. More about all this stuff later as time goes on... I'll back fill with story information as things come up.

No comments: