Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lazy Sunday

It's been a pseudo-lazy Sunday. It's been remarkably quiet for most of it... which has been a nice change. The only people home have been me and Josh for the past several hours. Not that I don't like the hustle and bustle of daily life (who wouldn't? ... *wipes sarcasm from chin*), but it's good to have some peace now and then and gather one's thoughts.

I got my disaster of a room straightened out more. I put the stand that Twink gave me back here for Bella to perch on and she's actually been quiet and relaxed all day. This is a good thing. It's been cool to just sit back and chill with her.

After my room, I worked on the kitchen and the front room a little. Just trying to help out in ways that I can.

I got to chat with Kowboi for a bit. Haven't chatted with that cracker in a long time. :) It's always good to hear from him and he's doing really well. I'm very happy for him and very proud of him too. :)

I also got to talk with a friend in Indiana that I've not chatted with in years now. We talked for well over an hour and it was good just to catch up on things. My dad's 80th birthday party is coming up next Sunday. I'm thinking I might (even though it's colder than a well-diggers' butthole up there) go up and see everyone again. I miss them a lot and it's always good to re-establish connections. The "no, I'm not dead yet" visit. :)

Life has been pretty grand today, basically. Quiet, peaceful, stressless. Now if I could only find a way of keeping it that way ... not just for myself... but for everyone. Anyone got any ideas about that? ;)

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: