Sunday, April 22, 2001

Bruises: Nature's way of making you go "ow!

Editor's Note: This entry is backdated from my old website I had back in 2001.

I'm feeling particularly wordy today, apparently, as I have written quite a bit today. I've got the new section on my breast augmentation up and running on the menu (the "New Software" link) and here I am writing some more here in my transition journal now. The past few days have been arduous. The week at the office was brutal because it was so short. Everyone was trying to extract as much information from me about what I do there as they possibly could... all in one day. On top of that, I had to somehow keep everything going. There are times when I really don't fathom how I keep myself together. Regardless, I still seem to be in once piece.

But now I'm feeling the effects of all the bruises caused by my recent surgery. The worst part about all this is... I have to massage the area where the surgery took place. Now, this doesn't sound like that bad of a deal... until you realize that the skin in that area is bruised as all hell... OW! This is simply a precursor tho...a taste of things to come. After all, I'm sure that when my SRS comes up... well... I'm sure there will be plenty to discuss about that when it happens.

It's not so much that's bruised... it's that it's bruised, I have to wear a bra around the bruised area 24/7 for three weeks, and I have to massage the area 3 times a day. And yes... I know ... "Well, you asked for this!!" That's another discussion altogether. Anyway, as you can see I'm rambling a bit. If you wanna find out the whole story, check out the new section. Until next time, peace, popsicles and poppies.

No comments: