Thursday, April 26, 2001

Weighty Subjects

Editor's Note: This entry is backdated from my old website I had back in 2001. I'd also like to add that I was obviously a dribbling idiot when I wrote this entry.

My transition astounds me sometimes. I'm am SOOOO becoming a woman, it's not even funny. As you know, I've recently had breast implant surgery. Well, after such surgery, when one feels well enough, they're eventually going to look in the mirror to see what they look like naked. It's inevitable. Well, I'm fat. Yes, I'm fat, don't try to tell me I'm not. My belly sticks out as far as my boobs do. What the heck is that about?! I just weighed myself... 152 pounds. And it's all butt, belly and boobs. So I've decided that it's time for a diet. Ugh. I hate diets. I went to thriveonline.com the other day and checked out what some of the more popular diets are. Most of them are "not recommended." Well... if they're not recommended... a) why are they so popular and b) why do they even exist? If anyone has any "good diets" they want to share, let me know!

So, I'm having a "wake" for my junk-food life and becoming a rabbit-food eating woman. I have 2 2-litres of Mountain Dew left, one bag of Wavy Lays potato chips with french onion dip, and one bag of oreos. Once they're gone, it's off to the fat farm with me. It all comes down to bathing suits; which is silly since I never even go to the beach. But I don't want to look bad in a bathing suit. Why? I dunno! Because I'm becoming a woman! That's why!

This is not an easy subject for me to talk about. After all, I don't want to end up anorexic or bulimic. I simply want to look good naked. So y'all are gonna have to pray for me and my endeavors. Giving up fast-food, junk food, 7-11 hot dogs, McDonald's french fries, Long John Silvers' clams, BREAD... just makes me want to cry. But I know I can get to where I want to be.

Another weighty subject... the ta-tas themselves. Oof. They're heavy! Heavier than the forms I was wearing. My back has been killing me. Normally I can just twist and pop it... nope... not now. I try to twist and the muscles over the implants say, "oh no you're not... not for a while at least." It's truly medieval torture. But I'll get by somehow. I'm sorta rambling here now, but sometimes it's important to let the stream of consciousness just flow like water. I'll try to get my thoughts more organized next time. Until then, ciao.

No comments: