Right now, I'm at the airport stealing some of their wireless bandwidth to write this while I wait for the plane to be ready to board. So, I figured I'd catch up on a few things.
Let's see... the short list:
- Josh and Twink don't have a place to live after July. So we all talked about it and decided to get a house together. The equity in my home would more than covert the DP for a new house.
- We found a house, inspected it... found 27000 mold spores per cubic meter and said, "uhm, no" It was a discouraging day.
- Found another house yesterday which we both like and we think it's do-able. It means a lot of hard work prepping my house to sell and getting the new house cleaned up and fixed up. But I can't stand by and watch my friends (and their children) lose their home without doing something.
- I've somehow managed to get sick... I left the house with a 100 degree fever... dunno what that will mean for the next few days but it should be interesting.
- Got some new old-school records in for the site. They're absolutely awesome and will probably sell very well (if we can get people to recognize that we exist).
- Twink and Josh got married. That was an interesting day. The "ceremony" and the gathering was wonderful... that evening something a little effed up happened between David and I... which put me in a bad place... but I'm better now. I might write about here, I dunno. We'll see.
- Got financing going for the new house we're trying to buy. Somehow, I'm going to have to manage all that from Denver. That should prove interesting too.
Well, I see someone at the desk now and I need to get a seat assignment... so I'm gonna close this for now. More later.