Thursday, June 1, 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For

So... I've been bitching and moaning a bit about FHMS not really having anything I can do. Well, that all changed today. The migration schedule has been moved forward 11 days and so everything's gone into high gear all of a sudden. This is a welcome change in that it's a change... but sheese... haven't they heard of easing into the next gear instead of trying to throttle it like there's no tomorrow? But... this will enable some other good things to happen personally... so I bite the bullet and do what I have to do. It sucks... but c'est la vie.

I went to Unison's location in Glendale, CO today. Met their HR person and am gratified that I'm back in a small company again... serving big clients. How long this will last? Who's to say. But at least I can walk away without losing my job. Kinda cool idea. I like this so far.

Of course, this is all in the effort to put more money into PLUR Records and get it going. Thank GOD for Twink ... handling all the business I can't get to while I'm up here making money for the company. I don't know what I'd do without her. It's not easy for her, I know... she has other responsibilities too. I appreciate every little thing she does. Big Kudos!

Anyway, this was just a quick note. Nothing more to relate at the moment. More Later.

No comments: