Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Always Something

So... yesterday was pretty crappy. I won't get into the details but sufficient to say that just about everywhere I turned I was met with negativity for some reason. I did get one piece of good news though... my house in Orlando is finally under contract and they're hoping to close by the end of the month. The buyer is paying in cash, too... so this could work out very well. I don't know what they're buying it for and I don't know if there will be financial repercussions yet, but at least someone will have a house they can work with. That's important to me.

This weekend is the gay pride festival for the Treasure Coast. I've been looking forward to this for a while now as has Sadao. However he just found out today that he has to work tomorrow. His attitude toward life has gotten progressively worse and on top of that he's been blaming me for it. It's not been the best of times lately... but then they can't always be, can they. The question is how much can people take of what another can dish out. For me, it's getting precariously close to where I feel like I have to walk on egg-shells, keep all my comments to myself and pretty much steer clear of him... whether it activity or inactivity on my part, it just seems to upset him and I'm really over it. I miss my dear friend and would really like to know where he went... because he's not been around lately. I think it would be best for him to take some time off and just go visit some old friends of his and relax with them.

I'm considering talking to his boss about giving him tomorrow off or switching Saturday and Sunday around for him. *sigh* ... like I said in the title... it's always something. We were yelling at each other pretty hard core last night and I realized in that moment how young he really is... and how much he still has left to learn about life. He thinks he knows it all and uses his experience to take advantage of every situation he can. Mind you, we all do that... the difference (at this point in my life) is that I know I don't know it all and I'm cool with that. Eh... this has become a vent session (again) rather than a journal entry but it happens from time to time, doesn't it?

At any rate, I have no clue what the future holds and that sometimes frightens me... but for the most part I'm at peace with it. I hope it can stay that way.

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: