Friday, September 15, 2006

Movin' On, Biotch

Bitch and moan, Bitch and moan...

And no one slapped the shit out of me. Fine, biotches... :-P

I woke up this morning smelling reclaimed water. Bleh. But I also woke up feeling empowered. Today's going to be a good day. Today, I am about me. Hopefully every day after this one will be the same way. Fuck everyone else. Everyone else is doing what they want... why not me? So fuck it. Meaning, reasons, feelings, emotions, blah-de-blah-de-blah. ARGH! I've had it up to my eyebrows with all of it. I'm a software developer and I know how to figure shit out. So if I can't figure out the meaning of life by now, I'm either a shitty software developer or there really is no meaning to it. Since I'm gettin' paid pretty well for being a developer... I think it's more the latter than the former.

So to hell with it all. Let it burn itself up, never to be seen again. I'm going after what makes me happy and if it makes someone else happy along the way... well fuckin' sweet. If not... I hope they get something that DOES make them happy or they can sit there and ponder like I did until they're tired of feeling like shit. In the end, that's what it's about... being happy. Feelin' good. Doing what ya want.

Today is a brand new day, folks. It's over. It's starts anew.

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: