Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summertime Fun

So it's the summer and we might as well have some fun, right?

Yes, I know in my last post I was ranting like a bitch on wheels but hey... it happens to all of us. Made me think that maybe the reason none of us want to be labeled is so that whatever group happens to be the antithesis of that label doesn't have a reason to try to change us. Thin
k about that for a while.

No matter what label you might give yourself, someone out there will extol the wonders of being exactly the opposite of what your chosen label defines. Or they will tell you of all the evils of your chosen label and start trying to affect change in your life (whether it's a conscious attempt or not).

So anyway... back to the whole summertime fun thing.

This past weekend, Sadao and Travis went to Central Florida while I stayed in Port St. Lucie. So, Nyssa and I went to see Mamma Mia! this weekend. It was a LOT of fun
and I recommend it to anyone who likes Musicals. However, I have to admit that I still have not been able to flush my system of ABBA songs since then.

The next day, Nyssa, Jose, their children, Gemini and myself all went to Jensen Beach for a few hours. It was a lot of fun.

Other than that, nothing major to report. Just trying to have fun and enjoy life despite all the bullshit that happens in it.

Peace, y'all.


Me and Nyssa at the Beach

No comments: