Friday, July 18, 2008

Tired

That's it. Fed Up. Tired. Done. Tired of feeling this way. Not going to feel like it anymore.

If you have an issue with me, what I do, what I say, how I act, how I react, what I've done, what I wear, how I eat, people I love, things I love, things I hate, where I live, what I like or ANYTHING ELSE ... I have two words for you ...

FUCK OFF!!!

I'm tired of trying to please you. I'm tired of trying to understand you. I'm tired of trying to communicate with you. I'm tired of being the one that never understands, never gets it and NEVER fucking wins.

I don't want to win... but I don't want to lose either. So I choose NOT to play. I'm going my own direction and if someone else is coming along... that's their own business... not mine... and DEFINITELY not anyone else's either. So... unless you have something POSITIVE to lend to the situation, you can go pound sand, period.

Peace... I'm Out.

No comments: