Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks Sis

Well, I'm getting ready to leave for church. Yup! I'm gonna check out the MCC Church in Palm Beach Gardens today. I want to see if it's Spirit-filled or just going through the motions.

I want to publicly thank my sister in Christ, Stacy for giving me a TON of music a while back. Most of it was Christian Rock and stuff I listened too when I was in my teens and twenties. We're talkin' Petra. :) Their songs are so uplifting and it's definitely cool water for me after a long dry spell in my life!

So thank you, Stacy. :) I love you and miss you!

Peace,
Jenna

1 comment:

Jenna said...

UPDATE: The church is nice and the people are very friendly. The traditional service is a little too structured and ordered for my tastes so I'm going to check out the contemporary one. It's an hour away, which is a bit of a bother, but so far seems like it might be worth it. The worship leader invited Sadao and I out to lunch with them that day and we got the chance to visit with them and get to know them and they us. So, unless things change, I think this is "my church."