Monday, August 20, 2007

A down day

I'm beginning to think I should start fighting fire with since water seems to be ineffectual right now. As soon as the water dries up, the fire just starts up again.

I've said before that sometimes it feels like "opposite day" is still going on, no matter what I try to do to put things right. So, I think there's only one way to combat that now. Whatever life throws at me, do the opposite of what my instincts tell me to do. If they're leading me the wrong way, I'll just do the complete opposite.

If I'm getting a good vibe from someone, I'll return disinterest. If something looks like it's a good thing and will improve my life, I'll figure out another way to do whatever it was that this bright, shiny new object was supposed to provide me with. It seems that when I react the way my heart tells me to react, everything goes to shit. When I use my head, it seems to work.

I hope this works. I'm tired of looking for an answer.

No comments: