Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Spreadin' Velveeta

Well, I must be feeling better now... I've gone straight to full blown CHEESE in my music choice for this afternoon. Yes... Captain & Tennille. Daryl Dragon and Toni Tennille singing such hits as "Love Will Keep Us Together," "Shop Around," and "Muskrat Love." Although I think I might be getting a little musically lactose intolerant because I can't take as much as I used to.

No worries though, at least I'm not drowning in the sea of "What does it all mean, anyway?" anymore. Gonna try to stay away from that particular body of water for as long as possible. The currents are strong and can pull ya right out into the middle of the whirlpool quickly if you're not careful.

Wow... now I'm listening to Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band... what's on my mind? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. :-P Yeah, and then follow that up with "Boogie Oogie Oogie" by A Taste of Honey. Damn... it's only August... I'm thinking a 70's or 80's themed party for Halloween is in order, now. Or maybe for my birthday... that's only a month away, after all. Hmmm. Gawd... an 80s night... heh... pure FUN! Yeah, I'm beginning to turn into a Cheeto now... hmmm... reminds me of the "Human Cheeto Project" that Rob Garvey and I were working on years ago. Unfortunately, it never got off the ground. Might be time to revisit that idea.

Ramblings aside, I'm feelin' good. That's never a good sign for the future. LOL.

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: