Friday, April 15, 2005

Waking up with BooKoo and Prodigy

Okay, I'll admit that I was a little harsh on Dieselboy the other day. I just wasn't feelin' it then. I apologize because today I'm waking up to Prodigy with the assistance of BooKoo (which I just realized has 110 calories and 27 grams of sugar carbs... yikes... I might as well not eat the rest of the day). Why Prodigy? Someone almost set the office kitchen on fire which then in turn caused someone to break into their own rendition of Firestarter... from that... well, you can figure it out.

I've been invited to go to The Grotto tonight... it's been a long time since I went downtown, tho. Too roccoco, too bizantine... too busy. But, circumstances were different then so I might enjoy it now. There's also a couple of parties coming up that look fun, too. More on those later as things develop.

Going to Sarasota this weekend to see the in-laws. Should be fun. Sarasota's a nice area and who knows, I might get to the beach if it's nice enough. I have to go to Ho Ho's and get their famous Sesame Chicken. They make it with a white gravy type sauce that is just to die for. I've also been thinking about a trip to Ohio to go back to King's Island. It's been forever since I've been there... used to go there as a kid when I lived in Indiana. The Beast calls to me... I must ride The Beast... must ride.... must.... ride.

Oh yah... I'm working on a rather ambitious project idea... I want to find a way to remix the theme from Farscape... but it has to be the version from the third or fourth season. The first and second season's theme was just a little too intense with the vocals. Anyway, I guess I should also do an artist sign-up on myspace, eh? I'll get around to it eventually.

Anyway... that's what's in my head at the moment. More later after I scrub it with something guaranteed to kill brain cells.

No comments: