Monday, May 21, 2007

Positive Changes

So... I've decided to start making some positive changes in my life. I've come to realize that there are a lot of things in my life that waste my time. I put these things in place to entertain me and... although they are very entertaining, they are wasting my time. My journal has been very therapeutic and fun at the same time... so I'll keep it going for a while. But there are other things in my life that I'm clearing out so that my responsibilities can bubble up to the forefront again.

Hopefully this tactic of "distraction surgery" will prove to reinvigorate my interest in things that actually accomplish something at the same time... rather than just waste my time.

Using this technique, I managed to get a lot of work done this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see exactly what I could do when I set my mind to it and avoided anything else that may distract me. Provided I can keep the course and stay focused... life should be smoother from here on end.

Keep smiling peeps... it helps... it really does.

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: