Friday, July 20, 2007

Could It Happen To Me?

Every now and then I meet someone that changes my life. Sometimes for the better... sometimes for the worse... sometimes both. The chances we take in life are sometimes crazy, spur-of-the-moment, "well why the hell not?" chances.

Last night, I figured I was going to pack my bags and get an early night in preparation for this trip today. Well, I got a call from a guy friend last night ... a guy friend that I've had interest in for some time now. It's been ... a curious relationship with him but I won't go into details about that because it's no-one's business but our own. At any rate... I ended up going to see him last night... and stayed the night... without sleep. :)

I'm paying the price for it today... but it was SOOO worth it. :) The only thing now is, I won't see him for a week. Yeah... it may not seem like a long time... but for one who lives in the moment and truly understands the tenuous nature of life and time... it might as well be an eternity. I didn't want to leave this morning at all. I wanted to fall asleep with him and sleep the night off. There are SOOO many possibilities running through my head right now and I'm trying to keep my head. Bottom line is... I love the way I feel when I'm around him. He loves the way he feels when he's around me. The rest is... academic. :) I wish he could go to Indiana with me today. *sigh* ... It'd be a bit of a shock for the family tho... one step at a time, I guess.

Not much of the normal stuff could bring me down today... it'd have to be something major to do that. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Love,
Jenna

No comments: