Monday, July 30, 2007

The Next Adventure

"Well just to solve all my problems to get out of drugs I'd... I'd had enough of that, I'd had the college, I'd had the earning the money and the material trip, I just decided I was gonna find a new way of life. And so I took off on my bicycle." -- Lyrics from Sunworshipper by Mylo.

I'm sitting here at work filling out my timesheet that I forgot to fill out before I left for my vacation (yes, I'll post more about my vacation later), and this track Sunworshipper came on and the lyrics just really spoke to me. Oh to just take off and explore! To greet new people and share with them the joy of living life! Makin' Ravers, Christians, Buddhists, Pagans, whatever label you want to put on it... doesn't matter. Just spreading the joy around and infecting others with that. Yeah.... there it is right there. :)

To do that requires a LOT of change and understanding among those that I love and care about. Hopefully some of them will want to come along. :) A lot has happened in the past few days since I last posted. I think I've lived more in the past few days than I have in a long time and it's felt wonderful! Now, to reintroduce that joy and love... hehehe... this will be fun. :)

Peace JOY,
Jenna

No comments: