Monday, June 25, 2007

Well it's about time...

Yay! Maybe this type of BS can stop for EVERYONE finally. I saw this on Yahoo! News today and couldn't help but cheer for the dry cleaner. Regardless of whether or not the man had a real grievance with the dry cleaner or not, it is just plain ridiculous to to what the customer tried to do. Click this link to read the story:

Dry cleaner wins missing pants case

I'm tellin' ya, I fully support the judges decision. It's one thing to say, "Yo dude, ya messed up... pay for the pants" and completely something else to say, "You messed up my pants and now I'm going to bring your entire business to it's knees, take money I'm not entitled to and effectively steal from everyone around me in the process." The greed has GOT to stop or it will KILL us.

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: