Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Whee!

Well, she got here about 9 hours ago. Her flight landed early so we were able to get in, get her bag and get out quick. That was good. Better than being late. Planning to go out probably every night while she's here and hopefully hit a park on Saturday.

I asked my boss here in Denver about relocation. I'm not saying I'm gonna do it... it all depends on how the dice fall. I would miss my home in Florida so much... but it might be a great opportunity too. Not career-wise but rather, financially. Depending on what I can stand living in here and how much they'd be willing to pay me to relocate, it might be worth it. I'm thinking about it, that's all.

It's a hard decision. One that requires a lot of thought once I have all the facts. No sense in getting all bent out of shape about it now. Given the news I got yesterday, though... I felt it was prudent to at least ask about it. Life would be very different. Who knows, maybe I could bring some old school funky Florida breaks to the mountains. :)

It means being away from the people I love for a very long time. I might be able to get back and forth on certain weekends though... who knows. I gotta think about it.

Anyway... gettin' ready to eat. Will fill ya in on our night's excursion later.

No comments: