Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Morning After...

urg... I was tired already yesterday... kept falling asleep at work. And what do I do? I let Twink talk me into going over to her house to mix records and drink. Wheee! It was a LOT of fun and I take full responsibility for my part in it (after all, I supplied the alcohol) ... but damn.. now I'm really tired. I got a box of donuts and three bookoos to get me through the day. I'm sure my heart is planning a revolt soon. Gonna need to tear up a dance floor to get rid of all this sugar tho. *ramble, ramble, grumble, grumble* ... anyway.. Yes... it was fun and yes... we'll probably do it again before the week is out... and yes... I'll bitch about the morning after again. I was going to write something clever next and my brain just wouldn't cooperate. This is a sign. More coherent thoughts later...

No comments: