Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Holiday Catch-Up and Other News

Yeah, I didn't post yesterday for good reasons tho. So I'll catch ya up on stuff today.

Yesterday, for those of you who weren't aware, was Moisture Awareness Day. Oddly enough, we had no rain. I hope y'all somehow managed to be aware that there was water like... in the air. Crazy, I know.

Today is one of my personal favorites. It's Out-Of-Body Day! Yes!! Finally a day to celebrate! Now if I can just figure out how to celebrate it I... oh wait... I know how. *evil grin*.

In other news... I'm irritated with black20.com They had no news segments last week at all. Not one! They better have one tomorrow or I will write a very sternly worded forum entry that will probably get deleted by an administrator... but darn it ... it will be stern...ly word...ed. yeah.

My life is about to get more interesting in even more ways soon, too. I'm not sure how much I'll blog about these life entries tho as they're kinda personal and people tend to have really vehement thoughts about my personal life so... I dunno how much I'll do about that.

I do feel like I found someone very special for my life tho. I've been on a power trip for a while now. The worst thing about power trips is when you don't even realize you're on them and no one seems to be getting through. Someone did. He saw it for what it was and called it out in a way I hadn't realized before. I'm seeing bits and pieces of the trip I was on fall away and am realizing the fullness of the grasp it held on my life. It appears the 2nd Act of my life is coming to a close and the 3rd Act is about to start. For a while, I wasn't sure I was gonna make it through the 2nd act... but by the grace of God and others, I'll manage.

The strange thing is that the acts seem to be reversed, compared to every other life I've observed. But that's okay... I'll write about it some day. Uhm... lol... nevermind, I guess I just did.

At any rate, I've got work to do and music to listen to.

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: