Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Re-Invention

re·in·vent [ree-in-vent]
–verb (used with object)
1.to invent again or anew, esp. without knowing that the invention already exists.
2.to remake or make over, as in a different form: At 60, he reinvented himself as a volunteer. We have an opportunity to reinvent government.
3.to bring back; revive: to reinvent trust and accountability.

So yeah, it's a process of renewal and revitalization. It is where I'm at... it is where many have fought for me to be and have paid in more ways than one to help me get there. Someone who is very dear to me said to me once that all she ever wanted was to "see Jenna hold her head high and without shame for who she is." That person has paid many sacrifices in her life, has made so many hard choices and has made some of the most beautiful selfless moves I've ever witnessed. I pray God's love and blessings be with her and her family throughout their lives. She is truly one of the crown jewels.

There are others in my life that have helped me get back to this point through other means... means that were probably intended for other purposes, but regardless the effect was achieved. The truth of my life balanced between the reality and the belief. Being able to see all the differences and yet no difference between the quality of one's life over another's. We are all creatures created out of Love and are all deserving of a beautiful and loving existence... regardless what it takes in our personal lives to get to where we need to be, what labels people will put on us or how they will try to justify themselves. I return to the Love that I felt years ago that told me it was alright, to be still, and know that I am loved. I return to the Love that gave me a purpose, a plan and a life filled with joy. I return to it with open arms that I might be re-invented and returned to the world brighter, smarter, happier, with more of the Love to share. Jenna v3.0.

So, now with that aside... a couple other things to report.

I'm still looking for a place to nest but I'm hoping to find that soon. My finances are shaky... but firming up. My spirits are beginning to lift again (obviously) ... and I'm apparently the "Cool Nerd King" according to the Nerd Test I took:


NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!


So... oh .. and today is apparently the
All-You-Can-Eat Festival according to my list of holidays. I'm not sure where this is supposed to take place but if you find out, please let the rest of us know! I'm terribly sorry for skipping out on the holidays for a while too... I got a little depressed there for a while and didn't feel like taking a holiday (or giving any apparently). It's too bad too because there were some good ones like: perpetrator day, feast of the immaculate deception, euphemism day, unchecked aggression day, pantalones national holiday, false memory day, and yesterday was beginning of Spanking Week. So... spankings all around!

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: