Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Weak Day

Today is Weak Day. What does that mean? I dunno, but I sorta feel that way today so I guess it's apropos. Yesterday was a busy day. I got a lot done so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm getting better at recognizing the negativity in others and letting it bounce off of me again. I got it from four different angles yesterday and still managed to keep my spirits up. :)

Keeping clear of negativity is pretty much impossible. Every day, someone out there is going to have something negative to say about something or someone else. And they'll want me to hear all about it if I'm within an appropriate proximity to catch it from them. Filtering and processing that stuff doesn't help my mood usually, though.

Starting new projects (like my first macrame project yesterday) has helped with that. It's given me something else to focus on other than everyone else's gossip, opinions and bullshit. I finished Portal yesterday. It was very fun but I'm sad because now I have nothing new to play and occupy my mind. I got stumped a couple of times, but I eventually worked it out. I highly recommend it.

At any rate, that's my post for the day. More later.

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: