Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hmmm....

Oh my.... today's holiday is Birthday Suit Day!! Oh yeah... the day we celebrate that fine set of threads given to us by our creators. Heh... I've been waiting for this day for a long time, let me tell ya. I plan to make sure it's a well commemorated holiday. *evil grin*

So, I've gone back to the hoary netherworld which is Myspace. I finally found a way to incorporate my blog here on Myspace so it's all good. I didn't want to move everything AGAIN. I'm using an RSS widget that gives me the ability to put an abridged version of my blog there. Clicking on an entry there opens a new tab or window and brings you here. Yay!

Moving right along... it's now 10 days til Sunset. I was going to do a video documentary blog of the 10 days before Sunset but I can't find my video camera. I'm not sure what I did with it. I might have left it at the house. I checked through all the boxes in storage about 3 times each, checked my car and checked the apartment. I might go out and get a relatively inexpensive webcam to do the trick, tho.

What else is going on... I think I mentioned my macrame failure. Well, I'm not done trying. I made a ton of beaded bracelets yesterday and a necklace using a charm that a friend at work gave me. It has the chinese symbol for Long Life on it. I also finally used some of the hematite beads that Stacy gave me.

I like the way it turned out and it's something I can wear on an everyday type of day basis. The bracelets I made are more party-wear stuff. Anyway, as I get better with macrame, I'll post some pictures.

At any rate, that's my post for today. Later peeps.

Peace,
Jenna

P.S. Good luck with the stress test tomorrow, Mom. Don't forget, it's not a race. :-P

No comments: