Monday, November 5, 2007

La la la

Nov 2nd - Boy Band Awareness Day - Yes, Friday we were all to be aware of boy-bands. I don't think that's too hard since they're all over the place in Florida. It's almost as if Disney has a big machine somewhere that spits them out once every few years just to keep there from being a vacuum. Nature abhors a vacuum and Disney is so natural you know.

Nov 3rd - Exhibitionism Day - I think I celebrated this early this year. I won't say how or why but I'm pretty sure it was early this year.

Nov 4th - Erection Day - Yes, this usually follows exhibitionism ... however I think this year this particular holiday passed us by without notice. Typical.

Nov 5th - Disposable Applicator Day - Whee! I'm not even doing to talk about this.

So, life is having it's ups and downs again. Just when I think I've got everything balanced within my life, something else comes along and unbalances it. I end up overextending myself and keep the ones I care about from hitting the ground too hard, but then I end up looking like I've been through the Spanish inquisition. Yes, I know the pope apologized for that... big whoop. Moving right along.

I seem to be getting very good at making people uncomfortable. Is this my lot in life? Am I destined not to experience a true, deep and meaningful relationship? Am I only allowed to have a sample, a taste of it and then have it yanked away at the first inkling that I'm interested in it? Seems to be. I guess I should be as I was before, simple-minded, thinking only of myself and not concerned about anything else. Give because I want to give and for no other reasons or expectations. Live my life, get it under control and not let my heart bleed so much.

I think it's time to listen to a song and move on. Here's the song... have a great day folks. Do what you gotta to make things right.

Quarterflash - Harden My Heart

Cryin' on the corner, waitin' in the rain
I swear I'll never, ever wait again
You gave me your word..but words for you are lies

Darlin' in my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd go
But it's time to let you know....oh...

Chorus:
I'm gonna harden my heart
I'm gonna swallow my tears
I'm gonna turn...and...leave you here.....

All of my life I've been waitin' in the rain
I've been waiting for a feeling...that never, ever came
It feels so close, but always disappears....

Darlin', in your wildest dreams, you never had a clue...
But it's time you got the news......oooo....

Repeat Chorus

I'm gonna harden my heart
I'm gonna swallow my tears
I'm gonna harden my heart
I'm gonna swallow my tears
Harden my heart...harden my heart...
swallow my tears
I'm gonna harden my heart....

Peace,
Jenna

No comments: